Tuesday 18 August 2009

entertaiment

Hello my CLASS!!!
This topic is a very interesting topic for us!
ENTERTAIMENT....we love it! :-)
Let me write for you some special places to entertain ourselves
Firstly I must speak about cinemas called
-Castle Mall (you can see the film called "funny people")
-Cinema city (you can see a lot of kind of flims since 31st july to 10th september)
Secondly I will recomend you different pubs and bars
The gardener's arms & The murder (somebody kill somebody there)
The bird cage (tombland street)
Finally I concluded with special places where you can improve you English.
-Play house is a place with diferent activities as a conversation corner, teather (in George's street)
-Ladies clothing sale (A good book shop)
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IN THIS MARVELOUS CITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment